I tend to develop close friendships with my one-on-one clients. We have more time to check in and I can really understand what is going on in their lives and what may be holding them back from reaching their goals. The individual attention helps to correct imbalances and maximize the effectiveness of our sessions.
For more information on me and my training style, see the About Nichole page.
One-on-one personal training is a good choice if:
- You have serious muscle imbalances, pain, or weaknesses that need to be addressed before moving onto partner or small group training
- You prefer to work out without the distraction of other people
- You are nervous about working out in front of other clients
- You want the most personalized program possible
- You want nutritional guidance for your specific goals (included in one-on-one and partner training)
How do I get started?
Every new client receives two free personal training sessions. First, I will have you complete health history and goal setting paperwork, then I will get your starting measurements and evaluate the strength, flexibility, and range of motion throughout your body. After the initial evaluation is complete, you’ll have a second session to make sure we’re a good fit.
Contact me to let me know if you have any questions or to set up a time for your initial evaluation.
- 1 Session $70
- 10 Sessions $600 (save $100)
- 20 Sessions $1100 (save $300)